Are you a seasoned Talent Manager or HR Generalist that loves creative + technical projects? Territory Studio San Francisco is looking to expand our full-time team with an experienced Talent Manager.
- ROLE: Talent Manager / HR Generalist
- REPORTS TO: Managing Director
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
Job Description / Daily Tasks:
Talent & HR
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
Create new accounts and manage access permissions for employees/freelancers.
- Find ways to improve talent-related processes, share recommendations to leadership, report on productivity and other staffing metrics and call out trends/concerns
- Manage Studio Leave Database and communicate Artist Availability to Studio Leadership
- Process employee benefits and update system with employee changes or modifications.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Maintain employee files and records.
Manage employee timesheet tracking and send reminders as necessary for employees and freelancers to submit accurate timesheets/invoices.
- Export regular and ad hoc reports from our internal databases (for example, headcount, anniversaries, and turnover reports)
- Help organize employee performance reviews.
- Make casting recommendations to leads based on understanding of talent skillsets across artists, creatives, editors, animators, motion graphics specialists, creative technologists and producers.
- Maintain relationships with top schools/programs.
- Set up and manage open jobs in our ATS and consistently review candidates, pushing them through the hiring process.
- Ensure an outstanding and consistent candidate and client management experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for creative industries and the people that work in them.
- 2+ years of HR or Talent experience.
- Preferred previous experience Production/Creative Studio or Agency setting.
- Prior experience with ATS & timecard systems.
- Desire to immerse yourself in recruiting and other talent initiatives.
- Ability to partner with Studio Leadership to grow a talent/HR role that best fits the studio’s needs.
- Self-motivated, organized and collaborative team player.
- Professionalism, poise, and diplomacy to take on difficult and sometimes confidential issues.
- Problem solver who is eager to help out.
Salary based on experience. Immediate start
You Must Have the Right to Live and Work in the US
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working onsite in the US, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.