Are you a seasoned Art Director who is passionate about working with creative teams and clients to manage iconic projects from concept to delivery? Territory Studio is looking for an experienced hands-on Art Director to become an integral part of our growing team.
Qualified candidates are highly organized experienced artists with excellent communication skills. They will work with the creative team to manage all aspects of a project from concept to delivery, and act as the principal client contact.
This position is a unique opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of creative projects across multiple industries.
- ROLE: Art Director
- REPORT TO: Creative Director, SF
- LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- CONTRACT: Full-time (40 hours/ week)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DAILY TASKS:
- Lead teams of artists to produce creative work of exceptional standard
- Brief artists to ensure they understand the goals and deadlines for their work, inspiring them to produce excellent work and monitoring the creative process to ensure they meet the client's expectations.
- The Art Director will oversee multiple projects supported by the Creative Director.
- Work with the Creative Director, to ensure that artists and teams are assigned to projects appropriately.
- Hold daily check-ins with creative and production team to ensure projects are on track
- Give feedback on day-to-day creative work, ensuring only the best work leaves the studio
- Interpreting client feedback into effective direction
- Be a mentor to junior members of the creative team, offering them coaching, training and feedback as necessary
- Work closely with project Producers to ensure that work is delivered within project deadlines and meets the clients brief, both creatively and technically.
- Develop responses to creative briefs, including developing style frames and writing treatments as well as work with Producers on scoping new projects.
- Participate in client-facing meetings and calls, alongside producers, receiving feedback and offering creative advice as projects progress.
- Remain up-to-date with current creative trends and innovations in motion graphics.
- Support the recruitment process for the creative team.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Experience leading and managing teams within the creative industry
- Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Suite
- Client-facing experience
You Must Have the Right to Live and Work in the US
Territory Studio Inc. believes that a diverse workforce makes us a more creative and innovative business. We are committed to providing a workplace that welcomes and respects all people regardless of gender identity, sex, sexuality, disability, race, religion, background or belief. We welcome applications from people who are under-represented in our sector.
The Company requires that all individuals working onsite in the US, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.